Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort's Direct Bookings Cancellation Policy:
In peak season/periods there are no refundable deposits unless the cancellation has been made at least 1 month prior to the arrival date, if canceled one month prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded less $50 booking fee.
For bookings outside peak season/periods, the deposit will be refunded less $50 booking fee per unit/site if cancellation is made prior to 10 days of the scheduled arrival date. The $50 booking fee may be used as a credit towards a future booking within 24 months. No Refund if cancellation is made within 10 days of the schedule arrival date.
Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort's Additional Booking Terms:
Covid restrictions apply and affect your reservation:
- Please do not enter our site if you or if anyone with you has Covid 19 symptoms.
- WSLR's pool, spas and steam room are now open, and Pool protocols apply. Every pool user must provide their contact details in writing prior to entry. A maximum of 100 people in swim pool area at a time. One family at at time is able to use each spa and the steam room.
- WSLR guests are required to follow social distancing on-site, except for those inside of your own household. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- On arrival, the person taking responsibility for each cabin/ site is required to produce to Reception both Photo Identification and the Credit Cards used to prepay deposits over the phone/ internet.
- No noise after 10PM. All music and noise at other times must be appropriate for our family friendly park. Thanks!!
- Bike Helmets Must be Worn!!
- No Fires!!
- 10KMPH Speed Limit!!
- Call 4226 1966 for any security issues.
- Please note that unless confirmed in writing, the first night’s tariff for each cabin/ site is required within 24 hours of the time you have made this booking to avoid cancellation of this booking.
- PEAK SEASON/PERIOD: In peak season 50% of the total tariff is due 1 month prior to arrival. We will contact you to request the additional deposit if your booking falls in a peak season/period.
- THE BALANCE IS PAYABLE ON ARRIVAL Plus a $20 deposit to cover Security, Room Key, and Incidentals. A further security deposit of $100 per cabin is payable at the discretion of the duty manager on check-in.
- We accept cash, Eftpos & direct deposit BSB 032 685 A/C 300044 and please quote your reservation number: «rRes_No». Personal cheques are welcome if received 14 days prior to arrival.
- Check in time is after 2pm. WSLR's Reception operates 8am-8:45pm Monday to Saturday and 8am-5.45pm on Sunday. Our Reception will close an hour earlier on Monday to Thursday during winter.
Guests can apply for permission to check in outside of Reception’s Operating Hours by supplying additional information to the satisfaction of WSLR Management.
|BY making a booking with WSLR, guests agree to the following conditions of stay on behalf of all people staying in their accommodation and sites:|
|1) Departure Check out is between 8am and 10am on my departure date, unless a late stay is confirmed by WSLR in writing. I consent to WSLR packing up any belongings of mine and moving them to a secure area if I have not checked out on time. I recognise that I will forfeit my security deposit if I have not checked out on time.
WSLR does not take responsibility for any items left behind in cabins by guests.
|2) Compliance and Eviction: My guests and I may be evicted without refund if, in WSLR management’s sole discretion believes there has been: a) unreasonable noise emanating from my site after 10pm, b) driving within WSLR by a driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol, above the speed limit of 10kmph or otherwise in contravention of the NSW road rules such that WSLR management deems it presents a safety risk to people within WSLR, c) property damaged deliberately or recklessly, (My guests and I are responsible for financial restitution for all damages that we cause.) d) unreasonable interference with the safety, reasonable peace, comfort or privacy of any person lawfully within WSLR, e) Smoking in a WSLR cabin ($200 penalty will also apply) or the use of illegal drugs anywhere on the WSLR site, f) failure to follow directions of WSLR Management.|
|3) Additional Health & Safety Restrictions:
No campfires are permitted within WSLR or surrounding areas for safety reasons.
Warning children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk (children must not play on the top bunk). No riding of bicycles or scooters without a helmet. No animals in WSLR (excluding guide dogs or medically authorised assistance dogs: certification required to be sighted & verified by WSLR Management prior to check-in).
VANS & CAMPING: Gas bottles must be within certification dates; Electrical cords must be 15 Amps & tagged within the last 3 years; Sullage must be piped into a sullage point or disposed of at a dump point.
WSLR Guest Registration & Conditions of Hire of Any Sporting Equipment
The Wollongong Surf Leisure Resort ( WSLR ) shall be referred to as the Owner in the following text.
I, me or hirer being the person whose name is on the reservation and in the consideration of providing the hirer with sporting equipment, bicycles & helmets.
- I acknowledge that I, my family, guests and visitors engage in the above mentioned hire at our own risk.
- I agree as a condition of hire to wear all safety equipment provided, during the duration of the hire.
- I will at all times take full control of the equipment and assume total responsibility. I will not allow any other person to be in control during the hire.
- I will operate the hired equipment within the boundaries as displayed at the point of hire and in accordance with any Local and Government rules that apply.
- I hereby warrant that I am in good health. I am not receiving any medication or taking any drugs whatsoever and that I am free of any injury, medical conditions, disability, disease, influence of alcohol, drugs or illness which may be aggravated by participation in the above mentioned sport activity or may effect or interfere with my ability to control the above mentioned equipment for hire.
- The Hirer agrees and contracts to absolve (WSLR) of all liability which may arise under the law of negligence through the use, operation, hiring, repair or condition of the equipment/activity which is the subject of this contract. The Hirer further agrees and contracts to absolve (WSLR) advise or equipment in relation to matter of safety in the use and operation of the said equipment/activity.
- I agree that no alcohol or drugs will be consumed or administered during the term of hire.
By making a booking with WSLR, guests acknowledge that they are above the age of consent, have read, understand and agree to all of the above conditions of hire, & are authorized by their family, friends & visitors to do so on their behalf also.